Unexplored Alwar Weekend Tour(2N-3D)
Single / Double
2 Nights 3 days
The Tour Cost Include
- Non Alcoholic welcome drinks on arrival.
- Accommodation for 02 Nights.
- All meals at hotel (02 breakfast, 01 Hi-Tea, 02 dinner)
- Visit to Sariska by exclusive open jeep/Gypsy
- Jungle Safari & boating fun as per the itinerary.
- Forest expert guide at the time of Safari.
- Pick up from railway station / Bus Stand to MGB Hotels.
- Pick & drop to Sariska Centaury by hotel vehicle.
- Chosen category of Accommodation.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin sharing basis.
- Complimentary pickup drop from station (If require)
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- Tea/ Coffee maker in all rooms.
- Complimentary bottle of water in all rooms.
- Complimentary packet of Alwar Special Milk Cake at the time of Departure.
The Tour cost does not includes
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages born by the guest.
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- Any other expense not mentioned in the "Package includes”
- Forest guide fee born by the guest.
- National Park permit, Entry fees & boating fees born by the guest.
Alwar Fort (Bala Quila):
Alwar Fort is a large fort and also known as Bala Quila which means 'Young Fort'. Located at the top of 300 mar steep cliffs, Alwar fort is facing the Alwar city. This fort is built by Hasan Khan Mewati in 1550 A.D.Alwar fort is 5 km long and 1.5 km wide and has six historical entrances - Chand Pol, Suraj Pal (named after Raja Suraj Mal of Bharatpur), Jai Pol, Kishan Pol, Andheri Gate and Laxman Pol. Legends says that Pratap Singh, founder of Alwar state entered in the fort through Laxman Pol. Laxman Pol is the only mattled road which connects city and fort. Hasan Khan Mewati built the Bala Quila in 1551 AD. After that, Alwar fort was ruled by Mughal, Marathas, and Jats. Lastly in 1775 A.D Kachhwaha Rajput Pratap Singh captured it and laid the foundation of Alwar city near it. Babur, the Mughal emperor had spent a night in the fort whereas Jahangir stayed for three years during exile period and at that time he named it as Salim Mahal.
Delhi / Jaipur to Alwar: Check in at surface and freshen up. After that, we already plan your destinations for the day like Alwar Fort, City palace, Museum & Heritage Walk (Old Alwar City) it will take approx half day to complete, and then return to the hotel. Have evening tea and coffee with cookies, take rest & ready for delight dinner.
Sariska Wild Life Sanctuary
Sariska National Park lies in the Aravali hills and is the former hunting preserve of the Maharaja of Alwar. Sariska itself is a wide valley with two large plateaus and is dotted with places of historical and religious interest, including the ruins of the Kankwari Fort, the 10th century Neelkanth temples, the Buddha Hanuman Temple near Pandupol, the Bharthari Temple near the park office, and the hot and cold springs of Taalvriksh. The large Siliserh Lake is at the north-eastern corner. The forests are drying deciduous, with trees of Dhak, Acacia, Ber and Salar.
Sariska Wild Life Centaury: An early morning around (06:00AM) drive to the dense jungle of Sariska with naturalist by open top roof canter or jeep (subject to availability) for tiger tracking and explore wildlife. The jungle visits lasts for about three hours & return to the hotel. There is time to relax and enjoy the facilities of our hotel take shower for a break from the heat of the day. You can also explore the wild surroundings after lunch, you will take afternoon drive to, have look on Jaisamand lake an ancient lake built for Alwar King Jai Singh & also have fun on Siliserh lake & enjoy the fun of boating. After spending the whole hectic day, now it’s time to take some rest then lavish dinner is waiting for you.
Alwar to Delhi / Onward Destination: After delightful Breakfast check-out and depart to railway station time to catch train for Delhi / Onward Destination and home.
Note: The above proposed tour can be customized as per your need and requirements.